Pinetree are pleased to announce the launch of Advance 7; an evolution in Bodyshop Management Systems.
Advance 7 is the result of extensive development and marks a significant update for the Advance Bodyshop Management System.
Development of bodyshop solutions is an on-going priority at Pinetree Consulting. In response to customer feedback and responding to the increasing needs for precision, instant management information and control of your business the new update offers a host of user benefits which seek to improve the efficiency of the complete repair process and supports a more profitable and streamlined business model.
The upgrade is easy to recognise with a stunning new user interface which enables a user to easily and quickly identify the information they require. Also taking advantage of some of the latest Microsoft technologies ensuring Advance stays as the benchmark for bodyshop management solutions.
Business integration and proactive workflow
- Reengineered Action lists linked to a business logic framework
- "Smart Actions" for each Action list
- Profile specific list tailored to departments
- Proactive workflow works in tandem with Advances’ SLA monitor
- Booking diary interface featuring ‘drag and drop’ booking capability
Time saving features
- Fast claim entry wizard for capturing new claim details, configurable to meet various notification designs
- New search facility to allow finding customer records quickly and easily
- Streamlined tasks whilst maintaining total data accuracy
- "Smart Action" buttons allowing a user to complete a range of tasks from a single point of entry.
Audit trails and accuracy
- Records activities from initial notification through to final invoice payment
- Full communications capability and can be configured to send messages manually or automatically at any point via SMS, email or the internet
- MI dashboards to aid quick analysis of data and allows for management by exception for key performance indicators
- Dashboard displays instant and live claim status
- Stronger links with third party systems
- Real time view of claims progress and bodyshop activities – allowing you to make informed decisions to maximise bodyshop capacity and reduction of cycle time
- Intelligent workshop control with one click job allocation